Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Game Day

Sometimes you wake up from bed and you know today is going to be one of those days. You know you have been waiting this very momment for a long time. Today is the day on which 20.000 fans will join together in celebration watching 22 warriors on the field leaving all they have. Today is the day in which more people than ever will be chearing for my Celta from more than 10.000 km away. Today, the day in which Korea will have a blue heart, the same heart I have since I was born.




Walking those meters that separates me from the stadium allways gives me nervous. Climbing the steps to my seat, knowing the players will be coming out anytime, to die for me, to die for us on the field. It has to be one of those days when the sun starts shinning just when it seemed to start raining. One of those days in which and Adventurer arrived from far away will make Celta's fans sing for his name.

It is one od those days when you can feel the grass on the field even when you are still getting ready at home. I can smell the grass in Balaidos even when I am having breakfast. 

Beeing a Celta fan has never been an easy task. We all know about their glorious days, but we had our shades in the past. All this ups and downs have made us what we are, has made us stronger. Now we have a very bright future ahead, and a proud one. As a Celta fan, having 6-8 players on the starting line-up that come from the Academy is something I could never imagine. Celta has grown in the hearts of the kids for this reason. But we are not alone anymore, there is a new batch of Celta fans that, even from the distance, will be chearing for Celta, sending their support to all the players. We are not alone anymore.

I wish this journey will take us together for a long time, but no matter what, IT'S GAME DAY.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, You, Park, and We are NOt Aolne!!

    Youe writing is very poetic. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God~!!

    He scored~!! Viva park~!!

    Viva Celta de Vigo~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete