Friday, September 21, 2012

박주영에 대한 셀타코치의 언급 : "박주영은 선발이던 교체던 출장할거에요."

Celta's coach Paco Herrera stated that Park Chu-Young will beplaying tomorrow against Getafe. He did not clarify wether it will be as a starter or as a sub, but he assured he will be on the field.

I am not going to give any hints about this. But one thisng I can asure you is that he will be playing tomorrow's game". This statement might show some clues on the question, as last week he told the press Park was not going to be a starter, but this week he has not said the same.

Regarding Park's future with Celta, he admited "despite tomorrow's game, from now on I can assure you Park is going to be a key player in this team. He will be not only scoring, but creating plays. He will contribute to this team a lot".

If Park is set to debut still remains on doubt, but as stated before, all fingers point in the same direction, ant that is Park playing on the starting line-up.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for huge info! I hope he play as a starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound great! I would like to see his play again, and I look forward to reviving his Fantastic play like at monaco.

    ReplyDelete