Thursday, September 20, 2012

KBS-N과 인터뷰한 니콜라 아빠(Rainmaker-18)

If yesterday was a crazy day, today has not been much different. When I arrived at the training session, it seemed like a normal day, but something happen. Reporters from KBSN were there to make a report about Park I was talking to them, they knew abou Nicolas, and we talked abot how all started. Then h she asked me if I could do an interview. It wa an amazing moment, I just hope you all e to see the interview.

She asked me, out of camaras, if I was going to be at the game with Nicolas, and if it could be possible to do another interview there, with Nicolas too. Obviously, after all you have done for me, it was the least I could do. So probably next you will be able to see us both on TV.


This could not had happen without all of you, your love and passion has moved me and I just can wait to keep on reporting about Park, and his stay in Vigo.

I talk with another 3 media journalist there who wanted an interview, this is geting realy MASSIVE. I also had the chance to talk to Celta´s Marketing Manager, who wanted me to inform you, that if agroup of Korean Fans wants to come to see Park play, train,... please let me know so we can organize something special between Club and Blog. Expect to be very wellcomed, and have all sort of attentions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are coming over, so I can inform the Club. My contact e-mal is mendiguren@mundo-r.com, so let me know your travel plans to help you out as much as I can.

15 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congratulation!!

    Can't wait to see you on TV here in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooool!!! Can I see you in KBS-N TV program? I'll check the program's time and see it on time. I anticipate the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!..Conglats!!!! See you at KBS tonight and this Sunday with Nicolas maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL! hope to see u soon in TV. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your amazing passion... I'm going to Spain 10.1~10.10!! I want to see Park's game... so I hope to know the game schedule of Celta vigo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are coming please let me know and I'll help you with tickets, training sessions,....

      Delete
    2. send me an e-mail: mendiguren@mundo-r.com

      Delete
  6. To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Park. But I feel very lucky to witness this modern day miracle where a boy and his son (with a little help with the internet) can cause a powerful joy and emotion to ppl far far away. To my fellow Koreans, Vigo may not be Real Madrid or Barca at the moment.. But because of ur efforts U have won the hearts of many Koreans to Vigo and I for one have become a fan of Vigo and will remain loyal even after Park leaves. I want to make a bet that sooner or later Mr. Perez will visit Korea sometime very soon. If that happens I would like to show u around so do not hesitate to call me or email me. (. Mobile 010-9948-3177, ouisei.park@gmail.com) Last but not least thnx u for the great work u provide us almost every day. I just worry that u might over do ourself. With Park or no Park I hope that u can become the Guru of Vigo and Laliga to the Koreans who r yet to be familiar to the great team and league. -From a new fan of Vigo thnx to Mr. Perez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an honour to receive such warm words. I'd love to visit, but don't think I could until Christmas or Summer. If I go over, I'll let you know.

      Delete
    2. It's the least I can do to show support to ur efforts. Consider my invitation to be always open to u and ur family as long as Im in Korea Señor Perez. -From a new fan of Vigo, Max Park

      Delete
  7. ㄴ going to travel Spain :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know te details. My e-mail is mendiguren@mundo-r.com

      Delete
  8. Wow i'm really looking foward to watching Park's game and your interview!

    i wanna go spain to see Park if there's a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you very much for your effort~!!!!

    ReplyDelete