Thursday, September 20, 2012

KBS-N의 방문으로 박주영이 빛났어요 - Park Chu-Young and Celta Training Report- september 20th

If it was not clear the rest of the week, today it was Park's provement that he is just one more within the team.

the training session had a very intensive physical part, something normal if you consider we are just two days away from their match against Getafe. Condition was crucial through last season, and this year is not going to be any different. Herrera plans to be on top fom for the crucial part of the season, so he is focusing during las weeks in this part of the training in order to get the team in shape as soon as possible.

During the first part of the training you could see how Park Chu-Young has become one more within the dressing room. He talks oftenly with team mates, both making as muc effort as they can to comunicate, and it was proben a right method. Park was joking with Insa, Oubina, Samuel and so on, and oftenly you could see him laughing. He looked in very good shape, as he was allways finishing first on his rounds.

The middle part of the training was a usual round ball, where he paired with MKD, his talking partner today, Joan Tomas and others. Jokes and laughs could be seen very often, confirming that Celta´s spirit is right on top.

The training ended with a long corner session. Herrera was focusing in marks and movements, as the mistake that costed Celta 3 points last game against Valencia.



If yesterday was a crazy day, today has not been much different. When I arrived at the training session, it seemed like a normal day, but something happen. Reporters from KBSN were there to make a report about Park. I talked to them, and they knew about Nicolas, and we talked about how all started. Then she asked me if I could do an interview. It wa an amazing moment, I just hope you all get to see the interview.


She asked me, out of camaras, if I was going to be at the game with Nicolas, and if it could be possible to do another interview there, with Nicolas too. Obviously, after all you have done for me, it was the least I could do. So probably next you will be able to see us both on TV.

This could not had happen without all of you, your love and passion has moved me and I just can wait to keep on reporting about Park, and his stay in Vigo.

























14 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that he is doing well in Celta and has really good supporter like you. Thank you so much, gracias always and hope you support him continuously! His smile makes me smile too. Thanks for nice picture again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is smile and you r the best picture maker .
    Thanks for your pic. ~getyoursongs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always thank you for your passionate support for him. The pixtures that you've taken are always makes me happy. Thesedays he seems to be so happy than ever before. I hope he does his best in Celta. And I will keep my fingers crossed for him, always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's smile is make me happy~^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff. Don't be too nervous in front of the camera!

    -toohyper on bigsoccer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thank you for your Activities about Park. Maybe many fans of Chu Young like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will look forward to see you guys on TV. Good luck ^^

    -Peter

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to see this post! park seems veeery happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your site. Since Park seems to be able to at least have a basic communications with his teammates, I was wondering is he using Portuguese which he learned as a teenager in Brazil since Galician is very similar to Portuguese with Celta de Vigo located in Vigo Galicia or is he using English to communicate ?

    -Keith from Florida USA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Santiago for your prompt reply. I was wondering because in one of the press articles that stated that he first spoke in Portuguese. Since he also stated that he wanted to learn Spanish, and most of his teammates are from the Celta de Vigo's Young Academy is Spanish the only spoken language or do they also use Galician?

      Delete
    2. Both, Galician and Spanish. But kids learn basic english in school since 3 til 17. They can talk enough to comunicate. Directions, options,,...

      Delete
  10. Thanks for your great pics!
    love them.
    you r the best photographer i've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy & expect ur news.

    ReplyDelete