Monday, September 24, 2012

박주영 : 골을 넣은 후 팬분들이 내 이름을 외쳐줄 때 너무 행복했습니다.

The Korean striker stated Yesterday that "It was a dreamt debut. I felt realy great for scoring aft just two minutes on the field, and I realy felt conformtable on the field", Park stated.

With modesty, one of Park's qualities, herests himself credit on the goal "Realy I just have topush the ball cause the pass was fantastic" he admited. "It has been a great start, but I intend on scoring more goals on the following matches".

He knows there is a lot of Koreans behind him " I don't knw how many people was watching Getafe's game, but probably millions".

He stated that, despite the language barrier, he has fit perfectly into the team "Here the players have great technique, and they play very well".

One more time thse words came to prove that Park is not only happy in Vigo, but has adjusted perfectly to the team.

2 comments: